Winners to be selected and announced at the Year in Infrastructure and Going Digital Awards event in Singapore.
Exton, Pennsylvania, USA – Bentley Systems, Incorporated announced its call for nominations for the 2023 Going Digital Awards in Infrastructure.
Users of Bentley software are invited to enter their projects in the Going Digital Awards in Infrastructure programme, no matter which phase the project is in – preconstruction/conceptual, design, construction, or operations. The three finalists chosen for each awards category win a trip to Singapore to attend the Year in Infrastructure and Going Digital Awards event, as guests of Bentley Systems. As part of the conference, the finalists will present their projects before the judges, industry thought leaders, and more than 100 media members.
The Going Digital Awards in Infrastructure categories include:
- Bridges and Tunnels
- Enterprise Engineering
- Facilities, Campuses, and Cities
- Process and Power Generation
- Rail and Transit
- Roads and Highways
- Structural Engineering
- Subsurface Modeling and Analysis
- Surveying and Monitoring
- Transmission and Distribution
- Water and Wastewater
In addition to the juried awards, Bentley’s Founders will honour select projects representing organisations or individuals whose undertakings contribute notably to infrastructure advancement and/or environmental and social development goals.
Every project nominated for an award receives recognition across the global infrastructure community in the following ways:
- Having their infrastructure projects profiled in Bentley’s Infrastructure Yearbook, which is distributed in print and digital formats to media, government, and industry influencers around the world;
- Enhancing their competitive edge by demonstrating to existing and potential clients the value the participants add to projects through their digital innovations;
- Increasing their exposure and coverage from global media and industry analysts.
For additional information about the 2023 Going Digital Awards in Infrastructure program, or to nominate a project, visit the www.bentley.com/events/going-digital-awards/awards/